Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Craving



I have not had any "crazy" cravings with this pregnancy...thank goodness! I LOVE ice cream though! Not just any kind, but Breyers Rocky Road (wonder if I could get some kind of endorsement for advertising). Wesley has been a wonderful dear in always making evening runs to Wal-Mart to stock up. He always dips it for me too! However, I don't just eat the ice cream, I have to have milk in it and stir it up like a milkshake. Yummy! Sadly, last night he came home with cookies and cream. The other wasn't on sale, but I think he was secretly excited because that's his favorite. Sigh...it just wasn't the same.

So far, this pregnancy has been very easy. I haven't had any morning sickness and no crazy cravings. Wouldn't even know I'm pregnant except the "massiveness" in front of me. HA! Oh...and the serious mood swings! Good grief...who knew you could cry over someone you didn't know on the radio! Hopefully, labor will go just as smooth! The doctor's date for me is now Sept 1st (thought it ironic that it's Labor Day), but I'm in denial and still sticking to the first date I was told-Aug 26th. It sounds so much better. Besides, I'm already about to pop! Still, lots to do before she gets here.

2 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Rocky Road is my favorite too. She will be Great Grandma's buddy if she loves ice cream. Her and Kevin really do enjoy their ice cream.

Amy Shearer said...

The last few weeks seem to drag by. Hang in there! When she's screaming in the middle of the night, you'll have second thoughts about "wishing she'd hurry up and get here!" :)