Things aren't done in these photos...
So far this is what they look like...
So far this is what they look like...

Corner in the dining room
Another corner in the dining room (in case you haven't figured it out, I think this is going to be our overflow room). At our last castle, I had a room all to myself for my scrapbook stuff! I had to do some serious down-sizing.
Kitchen...I'm really wanting to take a trip to Old Time Pottery and Flower Factory!!! I'm having to sit on myself!!!
Bathroom-This room is tiny, but hey! we don't live in there...hopefully...
We also planted some flowers in the front, but we were probably too late. Our baby girl's room is a disaster! It's kinda depressing to go in, so I haven't got started on that yet. It's going to be a job and I want it to be just right!
I also made some cards for ebay! Gotta keep my sanity...

Maybe this will give me some "mad" money for shopping at those two stores!
7 comments:
Love the pics. :-) You have gotten a serious lot done. I'm impressed...maybe even inspired to work in my own castle...maybe. ha ha
Again, it's "adorable!" By the way, missed you at putt-putt - you must have been home "nesting"!!!!
Looking really cute! You do a great job! Can't believe you are now down to #39 days left! WOW!
Oh my word!!! I totally forgot about Putt-Putt!!! I'll be ready to have my "normal" brain back...or does it just get worse?
Jenny...I can't believe how organized you are & how much you have accomplished! Those hormones must really be pumping. :)
I used to spend lots of time at the library but seldom go there now. Do you use their computers?
I love your new background on your page!!! Very appropriate for you...
What a cute little house. I love old houses, they do have character.
Even though I don't really know you I do check things out from time to time to see what new "cuteness" you have on! I absolutely love your house!
Post a Comment