I noticed that today & thought...man, ole Jenny had better get her chores done early! You never know when that first one will come. Our anniversary is the 19th...that's a good day! :)
Belive me! Those days will fly by!! You should be getting close to the "nesting stage." I actually spring cleaned the house the day I went into labour with Wes. Knowing you, it will all get done!!!
4 comments:
Get your internet hooked up?
That's 35 days at the most girl... :)
I noticed that today & thought...man, ole Jenny had better get her chores done early! You never know when that first one will come. Our anniversary is the 19th...that's a good day! :)
Belive me! Those days will fly by!! You should be getting close to the "nesting stage." I actually spring cleaned the house the day I went into labour with Wes. Knowing you, it will all get done!!!
Post a Comment