Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Congratulations!


Congrats to our good friends Micheal and Rachel Edwards!!! They are expecting another baby boy!!! She's 5 1/2 months along and still looks like a toothpick...SIGH...
Their daughter kinda slipped and told me a few months back, but her mommy and daddy ignored me when I asked if she was tellin' tales. So, I kept my mouth shut until they admitted it tonight! Ha! I knew she let the cat out of the bag...

9 comments:

Amy Shearer said...

I had a sneaky suspicion about that! Rachel has always exercised and stayed really thin but the other day she told me she ate 5 cupcakes that day! I knew that was very unlike her so I suspected it then!

Sheila said...

I was suspicious too! Just someting about her face a few weeks ago made me wonder if she was pregnant. However...she certainly doesn't look 5 1/2 months! I'm so happy for them!

Just think, Jenny....3 must be the lucky number around these here parts! :)

Amy Shearer said...

I'm just glad it's not MY luck number!!!!

Kimberly said...

Hello! I am not sure if you will even remember me, but you were in your last year at GBS my freshman year. I just wanted to congratulate you on the coming little one! Hope all is well.

Karen Walden said...

Now we get to laugh at the Edwards family! They have been laughing at us for 2 1/2 years! :)

Congrats to Micheal and Rachel! Better then than us!!!

Karen Walden said...

And Amy...you never know!!!!!! ;)

Amy Shearer said...

Karen, I better know or Dr. Albers is in BIG TIME trouble!!!!

Sheila said...

Well, ladies, miracles do happen. I recently talked to a new friend who's daughter had her tubes tied and then found herself pregnant after a very long time. (I've forgotten how many years...& I wouldn't want to exaggerate...) Talk about a shock! Seems like she had a 17 year old son...

So keep smilin' !!!

Angie D said...

This is indeed wonderful news! (Particularly since it's not me...)