Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blast From The Past...

So, do you think I should just stick to posting pictures of Arilynn? :) This cracked me up!

(This is what we were supposed to look like in old yearbooks. They have from 50's to 2000...I like how Wesley and I's graduation year is considered "old.")
(Please excuse our "worldliness.")

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny
This was so funny...I needed a good laugh today Thanks
Have you started doing any daycare yet?

Becky said...

These are so OLD. Just don't go quitting your day job. Yes, we do need a good laugh once in a while. That's why I'm gonna vote for hubby!!! Maybe even get the tattoo!!!

Peggy B. said...

How did you do that? That is so funny.

ng said...

Oh, my, glad they were off alot!!!

You look like you graduated in the 70's!

Heather said...

wow!!!! these are great however the last one of you looks like you have a bread..... most of all just scary!!!!

Sheila said...

I remember that first hairdo being popular! I think some Hoosier's still wear it! :) I don't even want to know what we would look like....

Grandma B. said...

Jenny, I do not remember you with short, black, very curly hair, nor th necklace. You and Wesley look so funny. Grandma B.

Lady J said...

These pictures are hilarious!

Karen Walden said...

That's funny!!! Arilynn must've been sleeping good for you to do this post!!! I especially like how the one picture made Wesley's nose look crooked!!

Sassy said...

This is hilarious!! It is interesting to me to see how a hairstyle can make a person look soooo different. Thanks for the laugh.

Angie D said...

I love it! I'm going to go try it on an old photo.

Amy Shearer said...

You must have been very bored last night after church! And my goodness... you had a lot of people look at your blog between last night and today, didn't you? :)

Sherry said...

That is so funny! I am almost embarrassed to admit I remember those hairstyles! YIKES!

Erin said...

Too funny! BTW, yes we're still alive:) and i've posted again...not sure what is wrong w/erika...besides no electricity this week