Thursday, September 11, 2008

Picture Time



What she really thought of my little photo shoot..."Enough already Mom!"

9 comments:

Peggy B. said...

That last one is just to funny

Peggy B. said...

I like the first one.

Leah said...

Even though she's showing a little skin (joke!) I like the 2nd one a lot! Thanks for sharing!

Constance said...

I loved the pictures especially of the one where she is crying. I LOVE the motorcycle outfit, very cute. :) And I think the looks like her dad.

Janiece said...

How precious!

ng said...

So much for those dainty little cries!!!

Nettie's Nook said...

Now there she definitely looks like Dad!

Grandma B. said...

Hi!

Grandma B. said...

ggrandma b.said...
What Peggy and Nancy are absolutely true. Arilynn is the most beautiful and precious baby in the world. First hand Info...Got to see her saturday. You better not be making her cry!!!!