I love the picture of you and Arilynn snuggling! That color looks really good on her!
Everytime I go to your blog, Paige gets SO excited and says, "That's Jenny's baby, Mommy!" When I logged off your page earlier, she said, "Bye Bye Jenny's baby!" :) Arilynn's the attraction of our church!!!
I can't believe she's already a month old - and I still haven't met her. I wanted to come last wkend but I had a cold and didn't figure she'd want it. She is so adorable!!
7 comments:
So is this what you did at lunch time today? Take pictures? Wesley's girls are really lookin' good!!!
She looks very content with her mommy!
I know Nana is looking forward to seeing her. But what is Grandma going to do?
She is really cute! and you look so happy!! Really adorble, both of you!
I love the picture of you and Arilynn snuggling! That color looks really good on her!
Everytime I go to your blog, Paige gets SO excited and says, "That's Jenny's baby, Mommy!" When I logged off your page earlier, she said, "Bye Bye Jenny's baby!" :)
Arilynn's the attraction of our church!!!
Hey, I think your picture looks good. She looks so pretty.
I can't believe she's already a month old - and I still haven't met her. I wanted to come last wkend but I had a cold and didn't figure she'd want it. She is so adorable!!
I don't see anything wrong with the picture of you two. It's wonderful to love and be loved!
Post a Comment