Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Night-time Blessings

For the past three nights, Arilynn has only gotten me up once! I've been feeding her about 11:30 and she hasn't been getting up until about 5. Now, that still is a ridiculous hour, but I'll take it! She's a good little girl! Of course, after she gets up, then she eats & eats & eats & eats...she has her Daddy's appetite. Hopefully, she'll have his genes of staying thin too!!!
She's still a cutie!!!!!!! Hope to get more pictures on here soon, but seriously, how many pictures do you want to see of her sleeping?!?!?

5 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Wake her up!!!

Nettie's Nook said...

As many pictures as you can take!!!
Please take one of her feet!!

Sheila said...

I love, love, love the hand picture! How about some piggy toe shots??? :) We promise we won't get tired of seeing her. And...count your lucky stars she is sleeping that long. I remember getting up every 2 hours with a certain bunch of grandkids I have....

Leah said...

We love hearing about your little girl and also seeing pictures! Keep 'em coming!
- Leah

Jody J said...

That is awesome that she's sleeping so good! When the nurse told me at the hospital that I needed to wake the baby to feed it, I was like, "NO WAY"! I think they get on a bad schedule in the hospital! :)