Mommy. Definitely.
I can see a little of both of you. Maybe if her eyes were open it might make a difference.
Your mouth and fingers and I think she may have Wesley's long, scrawny legs. :o) We need to fatten those up. hee hee! Come see Aunt Tricia (she'll have to be a little older for me to feed her all the sweets, then send her home - evil cackle)
I think she has Wesley's mouth, but your nose, and the Ferrand chin.
I think more like Jenny but its hard to tell. You should do the "look-a-like meter"!
She has your chin, but she looks like Wesley.
I definately think she looks...cuter than you both!!!
Quite honestly it's difficult for me to tell. I think she looks like herself :-D
i see a lot of her mommy in her.
I think she looks alot like you but when you do the comparison baby photos, I can see both of you in her.
I'm gonna have to agree with Debbie!! lol
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Mommy. Definitely.
I can see a little of both of you. Maybe if her eyes were open it might make a difference.
Your mouth and fingers and I think she may have Wesley's long, scrawny legs. :o) We need to fatten those up. hee hee! Come see Aunt Tricia (she'll have to be a little older for me to feed her all the sweets, then send her home - evil cackle)
I think she has Wesley's mouth, but your nose, and the Ferrand chin.
I think more like Jenny but its hard to tell. You should do the "look-a-like meter"!
She has your chin, but she looks like Wesley.
I definately think she looks...cuter than you both!!!
Quite honestly it's difficult for me to tell. I think she looks like herself :-D
i see a lot of her mommy in her.
I think she looks alot like you but when you do the comparison baby photos, I can see both of you in her.
I'm gonna have to agree with Debbie!! lol
Post a Comment