Saturday, September 20, 2008

Updates

Arilynn had her 1 month checkup yesterday! (Good grief, where does time go?) She is now at 7 lbs 14 oz and 21 in long for those who care. She is such a good little baby and a super QT!

Got my house almost clean, put up some fall decorations, and made 40 Christmas cards in about 5 hours! Feels good to get something accomplished besides feeding my little piggy. :) Although, it has been a good excuse to sit and read.

Company cometh...must go sweep...

5 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Good job, good job.

Karen Walden said...

WOW! I am impressed that you were able to get so much done. I know how time consuming those newborns can be at times!

Sounds like she is growing nicely!

She's such a cutie!

Sheila said...

Good grief, Jenny! You must be super Mommy! I can't believe Arilynn is a month old already! I told you that time goes quickly. Enjoy her in her tiny clothes...she will be out of them soon!

I've sent out several of the cards you have made for me. May have to restock my supply someday...when you have a few spare minutes! :)

Time for me to get fall decorations out too...

See ya tomorrow???

Sheila said...

P.S.

I love your new fall background!

Dont' forget to take a picture of Arilynn in a pumpkin patch!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are growing a precious baby girl! Way to go, Super Mom!!! She's adorable.

By the way, I recently received the most adorable birthday card from my favorite sister...made by you! You DEFINITELY have some talent!!!