Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering 9/11

7 comments:

Peggy B. said...

I remember what I was doing? Do you?

Unknown said...

Yes, I was in Sheila Wolf's class at GBS and Kristen Anders ran in, out of breath, and tried to explain what had just happened. We proceeded with class like it was a normal day, but afterward we all had to go to the chapel.

Sheila said...

I just started cleaning my windows...it was such a beautiful day! I'll never forget...

Anonymous said...

I was working in the Music office at UBC. It was so surreal...like life was still going on where I was at yet it felt like it shouldn't. I don't want to forget.

Rachel Bailey said...

I was in middle school and I had just gotten back from lunch. I went to class like normal and the teacher had the tv on. We didn't even have class we all stared an wondered what was going on and the teacher were all whispering.

Charity said...

Jenny - I'll never forget Kristen coming in! Were you in the snack bar when we listen to President Bush?

So sad.

Janiece said...

I was in bed and I kept hearing new clips on the radio while I was dozing. I kept thinking I was dreaming, but when I woke up, I realized I wasn't. What a freaky day it was! I also remember looking up in the sky (later that day) and not seeing any contrails and thought it was such an odd site not to see any of them.