Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Month Already!

She was smiling a lot this morning...until I got my camera out!



Little Bo Peep


My husband brought me home flowers & ice cream last night. What more could a girl ask for? (Besides the ice cream being applied to her hips.)

11 comments:

ng said...

Way to go Arilynn!!! Nana needed some new pics so I can keep up with how much you are growing and how cute you are! Aunt Lori sure knows how to pick out cute dresses too!
Ach'n to hold you!
Nana Grissom

Amy Shearer said...

And what, might I ask, brought on the flowers and ice cream? I need to learn that trick! :)

Peggy B. said...

Grandma's got such a cutie pie. Can't wait to see you again.

Rita Campbell said...

Wesley & Jenny, Arilynn is really a cute baby girl.

Constance said...

She is such a cutie. I love her dresses.

Lori Grissom said...

Those pictures are so precious. She is such a sweet baby doll. I enjoyed getting to see her Saturday. Thanks for letting us come over.

Jenny, send me an e-mail so I can get your e-mail address if you don't mind. Thanks

Jenn said...

Very cute!! About the hairbows... check Dillards. They kinda pricey there but they have a good selection. I've also found them at Target and Children's Place. I do agree with you, they are hard to find.

Rachel Bailey said...

She's wearing my bib, "POOP I Did It Again!"

Grandma B. said...

Our baby is growing up too fast,especially since we live so far apart and don't get to see her often. I made grandpa B. a little album and he is so proud to show her off. Just keeps wanting to see her. Her dresses are adoreable. Give her a kiss and hug......

Lady J said...

She is so beautiful. I can't believe she is a month old already!

Becky said...

She's beautiful! She probably didn't like you changing her outfits either! A man with ice cream and flowers what more could your ask for??? Candy??? Just more for the hips!!!